Pages

Followers

Translate This Blog

Wednesday 2 December 2009

Challenge 6..we want some guest designers

Well done to all of you finalists, we should soon have a winner chosen by Letraset themselves.

We do have a bit of exciting news!...every month we look through all your blogs at all the stunning entries you all have. We thought it a good idea to offer the opportunity of a monthly guest design team place to each monthly winner running for 1 month only...a great way to showcase some of your stunning colouring!



So..this challenge is a little different from the last few!!..we want to see how creative you can be so...there's NO SKETCH to follow simply a few guidelines:



We want to see some spots and stripes on your cards..these can be the main focus of the card or a simple accent, the decision is yours.



This will be the last challenge before Christmas, we re-start again on the 13th January, our finalists from this challenge will be announced on the 12th Jan so can all entries be on here by the 11th Jan.



Of course..another fab prize of a set of Promarkers and bleed proof pad.! (colours may differ to those in the photograph)

So..to get you all started, here's all of our inspiration to share.

Lynsey

Lisa

Karen


Julie

Ruth



Anelma



Sharon









24 comments:

  1. such gorgeous cards this month ladies.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards and a lovely challenge. Here is my card Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am so glad I found your site not that I need an excuse to use my new promarkers, I only have the second set but love them to bits. here's my card for the spots and stripes challenge.
    Julye

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!fab prize! my entry can be found here hope you all have a lovely christmas..Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely selection of inspirational cards, thanks for the lovely challenge. My card is here
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards every one!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gorgeous DT cards again this month, my entry is here

    Thanks

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun challenge. Love spots and strips but haven't tried these together before now:)
    my card

    Happy Holidays!

    hugs from Kerttu

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fabulous cards again this month. My card can be found
    HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here is my entry to this months challenge. have a good xmas all!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I was going to enter my card in your challenge but I can't work out how to make the link. Warm wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here is my card :D

    http://ktdragonfly.blogspot.com/2009/12/sketch-stash-challenge-25-i-promarkers.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your dt-cards ladies!! Here is my card in this time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this theme and the DT cards are great. My attempt can be viewed here

    Debz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely cards as per! :)

    Heres mine:
    http://katies-crafts.blogspot.com/2010/01/another-post-from-me.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful samples ladies. Thanks for looking a t my card which you will find HERE. I hope I have played along in the right way as this is my first time here.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Some wonderful cards!!!
    Here is my entry xx
    http://tinascraftyplace.blogspot.com/

    Hope its ok, its the first time I have entered!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy New year all, great samples! here's mine

    ReplyDelete