Pages

Followers

Translate This Blog

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Challenge #19 - Bears

Good Morning everyone, it's Wednesday and time for a new challenge. Thankyou to all of you for taking part last week, we really do enjoy looking at your work.

Last weeks winner is
Sande, please can you email me, Karen, (email in sidebar) with your postal address so that I can forward it on to Beckie at Lilac Lemons and I'll also send you your winners badge.

Top 3
Please can you all email me too and I'll send you your Top 3 badges.

Onto this weeks challenge, we have a theme for you this week and we'd like to see 'Bears' on your work. This can be any kind of bears you wish.
This weeks sponsor is SIMON SAYS STAMP and the prize is a $15 shopping spree, and they'll also pay your postage!

Here's what the DT girls came up with this week.

GDT TineLorraineJulieKarenRuth
Sue
WynnethKate
LisaThere you go a bit of inspiration for you, now it's your turn. Please remember to be entered into the prize draw you must stick to the theme, use ProMarkers and leave a link back to us from your entry.


3 comments:

  1. Hi ladies
    wow i'm the first... I had to make this challenge priority, as I have managed to miss it the last couple of weeks...tut tut! fabulous work ladies as always.
    hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous inspiring cards from the DT team. Enjoyed this challenge, love using my cute little bear stamps.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi all!
    Nice cards and from the DT too!
    Hugs
    ToM

    ReplyDelete