Pages

Followers

Translate This Blog

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Challenge #31 - Transport

Hello everyone and welcome to another challenge. We loved your ‘Myth & Magic’ cards last week so many great cards and different interpretations, so thank you everyone that joined us.

The winner of last weeks challenge is

#4 Artydoll

winner

Well done Artydoll, please contact me, Karen, (email in sidebar) along with your postal details, so I can send them on to Joanna Sheen for your prize. I’ll also send you your Winners blog badge.

Our Top 3 from last weeks challenge are

#29 Clare C

#32 Katarina

#35 Distressed Miss

Please can you also email me and I’ll forward your Top 3 blog badges.

Now onto this weeks challenge, which has been chosen by Kate. We would like to see some form of ‘Transport’, now you can interpret this in any way you wish.

Our sponsor this week is Letraset

Letraset

and the prize is a pack of 5 ProMarkers.

Please remember to be entered into the prize draw you must use ProMarkers and follow the theme.

If you need some inspiration, here’s what the DT did for this one.

GDT Debs

GDT Debs

Sue

1sue

Tine

2tine

Karen

3karen

Julie

5julie

Ruth

6ruth

Wynneth

4wynneth

Lorraine

7lorraine

Kate

8kate

Please pop over to the DT’s blogs to see more of their lovely work, just click on there names to be taken there.

Karen & DT girls

7 comments:

  1. What fab, and different, DT cards from you all. Cool theme - I have a few ideas on this one so hope to enter this week.
    Good Luck everyone

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made three and selected one - hope you like the one I chose!!!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had another go at posting as the link was incorrect on my first one. I've tried to delete the original but it won't go - honest I'm not trying to cheat with two entries!!!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cards from the DT girls and fab challenge too! I've used Promarkers and Prisma Pencils to colour my image, hope this is OK?!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Different take on the definition of transport from me, the transport showing on my card is the broomstick the witch uses to fly. It gets her about!!!! Hope you think its ok to be classed as transport too. Thanks for some excellent motivation and lovely cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello beautiful cards from the design team.
    Thanks for the challenge.
    Hugs Karla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great theme - got me thinking. Fab DT Cards

    ReplyDelete