Pages

Followers

Translate This Blog

Wednesday 4 November 2009

October finalists.

After A LOT of thinking and head scratching!, we have our October finalists!!
Another tough month with lots of gorgeous cards on everyone's blogs.
Here are the finalists we have chosen and the reasons why.
Please pop back later today for the announcement of our winner and a brand new challenge.
" I like the way all the colours have been thought about and matched. The handmade flower is lovely, as is the backing paper. Tilda has been coloured nicely. I also like the scalloped cardstock. In all, a well thought out, and beautiful card."

Katie

"I just love the simplicity of her card and it's so crisp and clean looking. I love how she makes a gorgeous card without backing paper! Wish I was that brave..... lol."



Kate 3 DT Votes
" I liked this card for it's modern xmas colouring, the cute imge and fab colouring....twisting the sketch worked really well."

"I just love the fun image, look at that little doggie, so cute. and the colouring is brilliant
I loved this digi stamp and find the cards on this site just beautiful."

"I loved the choices of colours used on this card and especially how the dog has been coloured using shading around the outside and letting a lot of the natural colour of the card show through..the best way to add highlights."

"I think that Miijja's colouring is fantastic and the frame and flower embellishments finish off her card beautifully."



Angela

" I like the bright colours and the little extras like the edging of the image in glitter"

Good Luck!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am so excited to just find out that I am one of the finalists, in fact it is fair to say I am gobsmacked as there were so many fab cards that I never even dreamed I would be in with a chance. Thank you so much, you have just made my day.
    Max x

    ReplyDelete