Pages

Followers

Translate This Blog

Wednesday 19 September 2012

CHALLENGE #135 - OCCUPATIONS

Hi again everybody and welcome to this weeks challenge. Thank you for all your entries last week, not a lot of cooks out there mind lol. Unfortunately though, there can only be one winner and this week it's #21 Lyn.



Congratulations Lyn, a really lovely card. Please take your winners badge and email Karen (addy in sidebar) and she will organize your prize for you.
Our top 3 as chosen by the design team are:
#5 Spyder with a super halloween shaker card.
#19 Cathy for her oh so sweet fairy.
#22 Hazel with a smashing key hanger.
Well done ladies. They were all gorgeous. Please take your well deserved Top 3 badges.

This week we want to see projects concerning occupations/jobs so loads of choice for this one. Don't forget that you MUST use Promarkers, Aquamarkers, Flexmarkers or Triamarkers to be eligible for the prize and you can enter a maximum of 3 times. Email entries are welcome. We are sponsored this week by the fabulous NITWIT COLLECTIONS,


and the prize for our lucky winner is a $10 voucher to spend in the online store.

Here's what the design team did for you this week, all of us using Nitwit papers. Visit the DT's blogs to see which collections they used.
















If you would like to see more of the DT’s work, please click on their names to be taken to their blogs. The challenge will close next Tuesday evening at 8.00pm UK time as usual and please switch word verification off (especially now Google has introduced that unreadable Captcha thing). If you have word verification turned on, I’m very sorry but we won’t be able to leave you comments, although your card WILL still be entered into the prize draw.


4 comments:

  1. brilliant dt cards. i forgot to add my entery for last week so i have recycled it and added my cheif/ cook this week lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Thank you so much Girls for choosing my key holder for the top 3!! I will wear my badge with pride!!
    Another great challenge and brilliant inspiration!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea for a challenge gorgeous cards hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my shaker card as one of your top three for this challenge
    I am so sorry for not thanking you earlier. I was away at the time. I'm so pleased to add a 'I love Promarkers' banner to my side bar, because I do!!

    ReplyDelete