Pages

Followers

Translate This Blog

Wednesday 18 April 2018

#Challenge 357 Speedy Recovery/ Get Well

 Good Morning everyone Ginny  here, welcome to a new I ♥ ProMarkers challenge.  Thanks to everyone who took part in last weeks challenge, we really enjoy looking at all your lovely projects.

The winner of  challenge #356 is
Here is her wonderful card


Well done Diane, please contact us, (email on sidebar) so she can send arrange your prize, and please be sure to take your Winners badge from the sidebar.
Our Top 3 from last week's challenge are
Well done all of you, please be sure to take your Top 3 badges from the sidebar too.
Now onto this week's challenge
This week’s theme is Speedy Recovery/ Get Well)
Our sponsor  IKEsART digis   

The Prize for the lucky winner is 

$15 to spend on digis in the Store


If you would like to be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize,
simply enter your creations using Inlinkz below.

How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you make sure you follow the theme and you MUST use either ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work, if not you entry will be deleted
Here’s what the Design Team did for this one












CLARE   Using  Puppy Love







SHERYL Using  Doctor

LYN  Puppy Love







2 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards from the DT (I still have a couple to visit who haven't posted yet) I went and left some LUV.
    Thank you very much for having me as Sponsor again - it's always such a pleasure to be here. :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness what a very pleasant surprise to see that I was your lucky winner, as well as one of your Top 3 favourites, you have definitely made my day - thanks. Congrats to all the other winners too.

    Crafty Hugs
    Diane Louise xx

    ReplyDelete